2004 Twin Turbo Holden Monaro
VIN No. 6G1ZX14F95L349974
The Holden Monaro is a rear wheel drive coupé that was produced by Holden between 1968 and 1977 and between 2001 and 2006. Three generations of the Monaro have been produced, with the last spawning an all wheel-drive variant, export models and various concept cars.
Some 20 years had passed before a third-generation Monaro would reappear in showrooms in 2001, following the overwhelming response of the public and media to the VT-based Holden Coupé concept displayed at the 1998 Australian International Motor Show held in Sydney. The third generation's span from 2001 to production June 2006, with HSV variants on sale until August 2006.
Initial cost in excess of $100,000.
- 11,000 kms from new.
- LS1 engine, intercool twin turbo, 700 HP.
- All work performed by Dyno Motive, Bayswater Victoria, in excess of 100,000 dollars.
- All receipts of work soon available.
- Four inch exhaust.
- Harrop brakes and slotted disc.
- 3 Piece rims with 19 inch Pirelli P-0.
- 6 Speed manual.
Estimate $ 60,000-80,000