Lot #651 - Purchased from the Shriners, this was originally a chemical fire truck. The restoration took two years and it has pictures and video. It is powered by a rebuilt 1966 426ci HEMI engine bored .010 over with 8:1 compression and automatic transmission. It runs on premium pump gas. It's equipped with an 871 blower with twin 850 Holleys, fake zoomies and 3 exhaust pipe which exits in front of the rear wheels. It features a rebuilt transmission 727 automatic with manual shift and stall converter. It has a narrowed 1999 Chevy ¾-ton truck rear end with 4.10 gears and custom built axles as well as a 1947 Chevy straight axle with power disc brakes. Other features include a reverse Corvair steering box with Steer Clear-type steering, custom Intro wheels 22 rear, 18 front and finished undercarriage. It also has a frame-mounted vacuum pump for power brakes, hidden jump seat under front portion of hose load, rear radiator with thermostat-controlled fan under rear portion of hose load, single-stage urethane Flame Red Delfleet paint, drop-down stainless battery box mounted on frame and original powder-coated frame utilizing front and rear axle springs.