Although recognisably derived from Alfred Angas Scott's earliest designs, the Scott motorcycle of the 1920s gained steadily in both complexity and weight, reflecting improvements in its specification and all-round performance. Dating from 1929, this Vintage-era Flying Squirrel was purchased by the current vendor in 1964 and was last used on the road in the 1960s. It was then subject to a restoration, which like so many such projects has never been fully completed. Works carried out include an overhaul and repaint of the fuel tank by Silk Engineering in 1974, and an engine rebuild in same period by K W Lack (bills on file). Lancashire CC correspondence on file reveals that the Scott's first owner was a Mr R Lispcomb of Welwyn, Hertfordshire. The machine is offered with two old-style green logbooks and a V5C registration document.