The overhead valve G3 Matchless was first produced in 1935 as the G3 Clubman model. It became thoroughly ingrained in the British consciousness by virtue of its adoption for military use in the Second World War as a dispatch rider's bike. It was part of the Matchless (then AMC) range in an unbroken line stretching through to 1966, and spawned a number of road and competition variants. 445 BDM was acquired by the deceased owner in 2005. It is incomplete, and in need of restoration. Prospective bidders are advised to satisfy themselves as to the completeness, or otherwise, of this lot, which is sold strictly as viewed. Documentation comprises a current V5C, together with the original RF60 log book.