In 1952 the idea of a single cylinder model, albeit a lightweight one, was resurrected by Triumph when the 150cc Terrier was introduced. In 1954 it was joined by an enlarged 197cc version christened the Tiger Cub. 907 DKC was purchased by the deceased owner at an indeterminate date. It has had no use during the present ownership, and has been barn stored. In need of restoration, it is sold strictly as viewed. Prospective bidders should note that there is an engine and assorted parts with this lot (see separate photograph of these parts). Documentation consists of a continuation VE60 old log book, dating from 1969.