In 1954 BSA replaced the medium weight rigid-framed C10 and C11 with the C10L and C11G.The main differences from their predecessors were the use of a four speed gearbox on the C11G, plunger rear suspension, alternator-powered electrical system, and coil ignition. This project combines the frame and four speed gearbox of a C11G, with the engine of a C10L. It is incomplete, requires restoration and sold strictly as viewed, and prospective bidders should satisfy themselves as to its completeness, or otherwise, prior to bidding. It should be noted that the front forks accompanying this machine are pictured separately. There are no documents with this lot and sold strictly as viewed.