In 1956 BSA replaced the medium weight plunger-framed C11G with the C12. The main differences from its predecessor were the use of a four speed gearbox, a direct rocker oil supply, and swinging-arm rear suspension. With the same alternator-powered electrical system and coil ignition as its C10L sibling, the C12 was a step change for the middle range bikes. 67 BFM was acquired by the late owner around 2005, and has not been used during the present ownership. Stored outside, albeit beneath a tarpaulin, it will require restoration and is sold strictly as viewed. Documentation accompanying the C12 comprises a current V5C, together with a continuation VE60 log book dating from 1968, and a letter from DVLA.