In 1952 the idea of a single cylinder model, albeit a lightweight one, was resurrected by Triumph when the 150cc Terrier was introduced. In 1954 it was joined by an enlarged 197cc version christened the Tiger Cub. 61 PMA was purchased by the deceased owner at an indeterminate date. It has had no use during the present ownership and has been barn stored. Missing its engine, it is in need of restoration, and sold strictly as viewed. Accompanying documentation comprises a current V5C, together with the original RF60 buff log book dating from 1961, which suggests that the Cub had only two previous keepers.