1959 Bentley S1 standard steel saloon, delivered June 1959 to it's first owner, a Mr. Gilbert Luck of Northwood (UK). Finished in Smoke Green complemented with a Green leather interior. Highly desirable extra's as power steering and electric windows to the front and rear were ordered from new. Within a year the car was sold to it's next owner, a Mr. D.M. Watkins of Loxborough Manor. By 1966 the car was sold through Hadley Green Garage (still existing) to T. Edward Beale, the owner of Beale's of Holloway, a well known restaurant, bakery and department store in London. Later in life the car was sold to the USA until it returned to Europe in 2006. The car has been treated to a full body restoration and has been resprayed in it's original Smoke Green. The interior and trunk are in very nice original condition. It comes complete with all tools and it's RREC chassis card.