All owners of American vehicles - classic, muscle and modern cars or trucks - are invited to join one of the associated clubs: Chevrolet, Ford (American), Buick, Camaro or Motorvatin’ USA (for all other makes not mentioned).
* The Association of American Car Clubs UK is a non-profit organisation run by volunteers with a background in business, marketing and promotions, and experienced in operating on tight budgets.
* Although primarily a British based organisation, there is an International flavour, with many representatives, contributors and members world-wide.
* All clubs are officially recognised by the DVLA for confirming the year of manufacture of an imported American or Canadian vehicle, as required for the issue of year-related registration numbers.
* All clubs are officially recognised by H M Customs and Excise for providing historic/collectable information of an Imported American or Canadian vehicle as required for a Binding Tariff Import (BTI) classification.
* All clubs are recognised by specialist insurance brokers for providing valuations.
* All clubs offer free services, help and advice to members.
* The official publication Motorvatin’ USA has been recognised as the best American vehicle club magazine since 1993.
* The web site was launched in October 1999 and has since become the largest of its kind in Europe.
* The AACC-UK has attained discounts from many related businesses for the benefit of members of the associated clubs.
* The AACC-UK has been at the forefront of fighting government legislation such as SVA and Number Plate regulations.
* The immediate family (wife/partner & children between 10-16) of a prospective member are also encouraged to become part of the club scene.